All diploma theses are subject to verification in the anti-plagiarism system. After positive verification in the anti-plagiarism system, the final version of the dissertation should be submitted:
- in the Student Services Office in duplicate (one printed on two sides in a soft cover)
- at the diploma supervisor - one copy.
Each copy of the dissertation should be accompanied by an electronic version of this paper. In the case of common work - 1 additional electronic version intended for the Dean's office (number of printed versions - no change).
1. Diploma card (taken from the Student Services Office), signed by the Supervisor of the work
2. Summary of the similarity report
3. The supervisor's opinion on the basis of the report - signed by the caretaker
4. Catalog card of the diploma thesis
5. A Consultation Card signed by the Supervisor
6. 4 format photos of 4,5 x 6,5 (one signed name)
7. Circulation card (circulation card can be folded before receiving a diploma)
The student is notified of the date of the diploma exam using an individual student account in the MyPG system at least 7 days before the scheduled exam date, so the MyPG should have an up-to-date mobile phone number.
Matters related to the diploma examinations:
Mrs. Katarzyna Urbanowicz, room E-47, tel 58 / 347-18-24,